Application deadline: February 2nd, 2018
Number of scholarships: 4 (one scholarship for first year, second year, third year, and fourth year [or more])
Value: $750 (non renewable)
To qualify an applicant must satisfy all selection criteria:
- A University of Ottawa student (not an exchange student)
- In the economics program (minor, major, joint honours or specialization)
- Minimum CGPA of 6
- Demonstrate leadership in community involvement, volunteerism and/or work experience
- Financial need will be considered
- A 500-600 word essay explaining why this scholarship is important to the applicant and how the applicant will satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- A minimum of 2 letters of recommendation from a professor/a member of the community, however more are recommended
- Unofficial transcript (the latest official transcript will be requested if selected)
- Proof of community work (if selected)
You also have the option of including A 250-word essay describing your family and personal life, for example your family’s employment or economic situation.